Abraham S. Ovadia, Esq.
Abraham S. Ovadia, Esq. (Abe) is the founder of Ovadia Law Firm, PA. He is currently eligible to practice law throughout Florida. Although he is located in Boca Raton, Abe frequently travels as far as Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Tampa, Orlando, and the Florida Keys to meet with medical providers at their offices.
- South Palm Beach Bar Association, 2009 – present
- Dade County Bar Association , 2009 – present
- Florida Justice Association, 2012 – present
- Palm Beach County Justice Association, 2012 – present
- Broward County Justice Association, 2012 – present
- Palm Beach Bar Association, 2012 – present
- Florida Hospital Association, 2012 – present
Abe is a South Florida native and grew up in Boca Raton. While attending law school at Florida International University College of Law in Miami, he worked at a prestigious law firm in North Miami handling PIP claims before returning to his home town of Boca Raton to open his own law office.
More than 1000 Cases Handled
Abe’s main focus is on Personal Injury Protection (PIP) cases, representing medical providers as well as personal injury victims. Having filed over 1,000 lawsuits against insurance companies within his first year, Abe has built his reputation in the legal community and put insurance companies on notice that he is not afraid to litigate on behalf of his clients.
- Florida International University College of Law, Miami, FL: J.D. – 2009 Dean’s List 2009 Appellate Advocacy
- Florida Atlantic University , Florida: B.A. – 2005 Major: History Major: Political Science
- Florida Bar, 2009
- US District Court, Southern District