Office Manager for the Ovadia Law Firm
David Tring is the Office Manager for the Ovadia Law Firm. After serving four years in the United States Marine Corps as an Aviation Electrician on f-18’s, he returned to his home town of Boca Raton. There he graduated from Florida Atlantic University while studying Criminal Justice and Public Administration. In this position, he manages the administrative issues of the office, including recruiting and training of all non-attorney staff, negotiating with vendors, organizing special events, and bringing adequate support to all members of the office. In addition to his responsibilities of day-to-day operations he is also the Client Relations Manager. As the liaison between the office and our medical providers, satisfying clients and meeting goals are his main objectives.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator 15th Circuit Palm Beach – 2013
- Florida Notary Public Florida – 2011, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
- Certificate in Human Resource Management – 2013
- Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida,
- B.A – 2011, Major: Criminal Justice & Public Administration
- Delta Tau Delta – Iota Nu (Founding Father)